- 4/5 potatoes.
- 100 gr. of pickled vegetables.
- 1 egg.
- 2 tins of tuna in oil.
- Rounded breadsticks
- La Pastora Organic Smoked Paprika Pearls
Step by step.
- Peel the potatoes and boil them with a little bit of salt during at least 30 minutes. Strain them and let them cool. Boil the eggs during 10 minutes and let them cool.
- Chop the potatoes in a bowl. Add the pickled vegetables, crumble the tuna in oil, chop the egg and add both of them.
- Add salt and mayonnaise. Mix everything up and let it cool in the fridge.
- Serve the potato salad over the rounder breadsticks and add a little bit of La Pastora’s hot paprika and La Pastora’s Organic Smoked Paprika Pearls.