A recipe by Raf Nonneman.
Rafaello Tapas are basically fresh toasted bred with smoked salmon and La Pastora Paprika Pearls.
Step by Step.
- Cut slices of bread into a square by removing the hard parts of the white bread.
- Put slices of smoked salmon on the bread.
- Wrap the bread and the salmon to form a roll and pack it in aluminum foil for 1-2 hours so that it keeps its shape.
- Cut the bread / salmon rolls into 1-2 cm rolls.
- Cover the rolls with La Pastora organic paprika pearls.
- Sprinkle some green herbs on top (dill or tarragon tips).
What are you waiting for? Try to make it, you will love it!