- 300gr. Of lean meat.
- 1 tbsp. of La Pastora Smoked Paprika.
- 1 tbsp. teaspoon of turmeric.
- 1 tbsp. teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Half-lemon juice.
- 4 tbsp. Of olive oil.
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- La Pastora Paprika Almonds.
Step by Step.
- Place the lean meat along with the spices and the two cloves of chopped garlic in a bowl. Spray the ingredients with the lemon juice and olive oil. Mix everything up.
- Macerate the ingredients for 4 hours.
- Season the ingredients.
- Introduce the pieces of lean meat in a wooden or metal stick.
- Put a frying pan in the cooker with a trickle of oil and fry the Moorish Kebabs.
- To serve them, season them with chopped Paprika Almonds.