- 2 ripe avocados.
- 1/2 tomato.
- 1/2 spring onion.
- Fresh cilantro leaves.
- 1 red chili.
- Half lemon juice.
- 1 tbsp. of eco sweet Paprika “La Pastora”
- Paprika pearls for dressing.
Step by Step.
- Chop the onion and the tomato finely. Add them in a bowl. Chop the red chili and the fresh cilantro leaves. Add them to the bowl as well.
- Peel and take the stone out of the avocados. Mix them with the rest of chopped vegetables in the bowl and with the help of a fork smash everything until everything is compact.
- Add the lemon juice, salt and 1 teaspoon of sweet Paprika “La Pastora”. Mix everything up.
- Let it cool until being served.
- Dress it with a little bit of La Pastora sweet paprika from the ecological line and La Pastora Paprika Pearls.